For your reference, I have combo/oily skin that is acne prone and I am currently battling with severe acne.
1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Wash. My skin likes this cleanser a lot because it’s so mild and not as stripping as the Proactiv Cleanser I used to have.
2. Clarisonic Mia 2. I’ve been thinking of purchasing this for a while, but reviews about how it can cause one’s skin to breakout prevents me to do so. Getting it as a Christmas gift makes it easier not to have buyer’s remorse and so far, I’m liking this product. During the first few weeks I used it day and night, however, I found that it was a bit too much for my skin so I now mainly use it at night. It does make it easier for post cleanse products to sink in and it cleans out remaining makeup residue that makeup removers fail to remove.
3. Korres Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. This is suppose to help you get brighter skin, but I find that that is not the case for me. However, I did find that it help with lightening dark spots I had from acne.
4. Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion. When I first started using this product, it was quite effective in drying up acne. However, nowadays, I have to use it with the Proactiv Refining Mask to get twice the power.
5. Proactiv Refining Mask. Among all the acne fighting ingredients, I find that sulfur and tea tree are the best for my skin. I almost always use this one every night to treat acne.
6. Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treament with Avocado. This one keeps my under eye area from looking to dry or saggy.