I’ve known about Birchbox for a while now. However, it took me a while to decide on whether to subscribe to it since there were so many extenuating circumstances that I needed to prioritize.
Now, I present to you my very first subscription box from them. I subscribed just in time for their March Madness Month and the products that I got are as follows:
1. Whish Shave Shaving Cream – This one smells like blueberries. I haven’t tried it yet, but just by the smell of it this one is awesome.
2. Youngblood Mineral Radiance Moisture Tint – I swatched this one on my hands and it looked like it was going to give your face that “glow”. I am a little hesitant to use this at the moment as my skin is not in the best condition.
3. Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum – This one smells just like the Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil. Well, maybe the smell is a little more bearable than the Body Shop one. It is suppose to target “stubborn” blemishes without triggering any redness or irritation. I honestly didn’t see any difference, but then again I’ve only used it twice.
4. Twistband – Funny story with this one: Upon opening the box, I quickly zoned in on this to try it on my hair. Unfortunately, I stained it with the foundation that I was wearing. Luckily, the makeup remover that I have helped lessen the visibility of the stain. I tried this one on all day yesterday, I love how it kept all my hair in place AND it didn’t slip away from my rather large head, unlike other wrap-around headbands do.
5. Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board – This one came in just in time because I needed a new emery board.
If you’re curious and want to sign up click here. You can choose between a monthly or annual subscription.