This week’s theme will be all about making small changes to my daily routine. I got the inspiration from Birchbox’s theme of the month which was aptly named “Tiny Tweaks, Big Results”.
Let’s begin with my April Birchbox:
Here’s a breakdown of what I got:
- Caudalie “Divine Oil” – a multitasking product that I can use for my skin, hair, and nails. I have to admit that I neglect my hair. I’ve always poured all my energy into my face because I constantly battle with acne. But that is about to change because I will be using this product along with the Ojon conditioner to keep my hair from looking dull, dry, and damage.
- Juice Beauty “Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream” – a product that claims 12 benefits. I am currently test driving this product and so far, I’ve proven 2 out of the 12 benefits it claims. I love the scent that it gives out as well, but I am having a hard time pinpointing what it is.
- Ojon “rare blend Deep Conditioner” – repairs dry and damage hair by using plant oils. I used it this morning and so far I am liking what it did to my hair. Currently, my hair feels soft as I smooth it out and when I finger comb it, I don’t come across any tangling between strands.
- Supergoop! “Advanced SPF 40 Anti-Aging Eye Cream” – sunscreen for the eyes? I have to try that out! Besides caring for my hair, I am also not consistent with babying my eyes. I know BAD ME. Therefore, I will be using this one along with Dr. Dennis Gross’ Ferulic Triple Eye Cream Serum.
- Elizabeth Arden ” Visible Difference Skin Balancing Cleanser, Serum, and Lotion” – trio package meant to be use together (obviously) to get the best benefits. I’m not too sure if I will be using this one, but I’ll keep it for travel purposes.
- Hail Merry “Chocolate Macaroons” – made only with organic and natural ingredients. P.S.: It has coconut oil mixed in with the recipe. I devoured this one as soon as I opened my box. It tasted like brownies and the coconut oil is a great addition to the recipe.
Want to see what I got for my March Birchbox? Just click here.
I will also be attending the International Esthetics, Cosmetics, and Spa Conference at the Javits Convention Center today. I have a free pass to go see the vendors at the exhibition hall and attend a couple of the manufacturer education classes. This event will be a great education to add to my arsenal and it will also be a good networking opportunity. I will be tweeting from the event, so if you’re attending, send me a tweet @LianePamuspusan.