I have a dilemma. I haven’t been paying too much attention to this whole writing/blogging aspect of my life. When I started writing for this blog it was during a time when all my creative juices needed to be on high gear. Now that my brain is focused on learning what my current job entails, blogging (and Photoshop) was pushed to the back burner.
Don’t get me wrong, I still write. I write everyday. But the scribbling that I do everyday is comprise of:
- Making sure that I don’t write anything that would jeopardize intellectual property.
- Making sure that what I’m writing make sense to different people from different backgrounds.
- Making sure that I don’t say words that I will regret saying later on.
The funny part about all this is
- I tend to second guess myself when I’m writing for business.
- I tend to just write as I go when I’m writing for this blog.
Have you ever been in this kind of situation? How did you deal with it?