– I’m not the best at forming habits. Usually, I start doing one thing, consistently do it for a week or a month, and then inevitably I stop — either because I became bored of it or I was not motivated to do it anymore.
– I downloaded the following apps to help my “productive” life:
– Lessons I learned this week:
- It has been quite a tough week, but I need to stop and be grateful for the small things.
- Worrying will either get you sick or get you cranky. I experienced both this week, so stop worrying.
– I’m super grateful for the grocery store located behind my apartment that opens today.
– I’m VERY curious about Speculoos.