As my birthday weekend comes to a close, I would like to share 5 things I have learned:
1) Always plan things, no matter what, even if it’s just a haphazard plan. Having a plan is better than no plan at all.
2) Growing up is a pain. Stop complaining you want to move out of your house because your parents are driving you bananas. Once you hit the golden years of independence, when you have to deal with bills bills bills, you’re gonna wish you didn’t complain.
3) When you make a choice, think long term and think of all scenarios.
4) It’s easy to fall into a complacent pattern, DON’T. Because once you grow accustom to this pattern, you will never see a challenge until it hits you in the head (and the heart).
5) Life gets tough, don’t be scared. Do all of the above and you’ll be fine.