Summer time in NY is no picnic. Five minutes after you step out of your overpriced apartment, your makeup starts to melt. Not OK.
Thankfully, the saturated beauty industry of U.S of A created products that can stand the test of humidity and the scorching heat of the sun. Let’s go through them:
- Maybelline Color Tattoos. If you have oily lids, this one will be your savior. It can stand alone without the help of an eye primer and the best part is, you can layer powder shadows on top of it and it still won’t crease on you! I personally have “Barely Branded” and “Bad to the Bronze” in my collection.
- Chanel Powder. Use a powder pouf with this powder and you don’t have to retouch until mid-afternoon!
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream. SPF lovers don’t hate me for saying this but before this product I wasn’t a big SPF wearer (hides*). In addition to having SPF 50, this one gives you full coverage as a CC CREAM!! Tell me which product can do that?!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette. Since I bought this last November during Sephora’s VIB event, I have not stop using it. It’s an amazing multi-tasker, which is something I need when I’m in a rush!
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser. Good undereye concealer. Enough said.