With Super Bowl Sunday just around the corner, I want to give a shout out to some of the Seahawks players who will dominate the field tomorrow.
This will be a two-part series, first one is written from my POV and second one, which will go live tomorrow, is from Gene’s POV.
The Main Guys
These guys face a ton of criticism, but they always maintain their integrity.
(Side note: can anyone tell me the number of fines Marshawn Lynch received in the last two weeks? I lost count already..)
In the midst of a great challenge, this guy always rises to the top because he chooses not to give up.
1. He visits the kids in Seattle Children’s Hospital every Tuesday.
2. He is a devout human being.
3. He is a great leader. Anybody who watched the Sound FX from the NFC Championship 4th Quarter knows this fact to be true.
4. He owns two Great Danes.
Best cornerback there is? You bet he is! The tenacity of this guy during the NFC championship is unfathomable, he played with an injured arm for crying out loud!
1. He blogs.
2. He can carry a back and forth with reporters who like to attack. Just watch this video where he shuts down a reporter at 2:00.
3. He can rock a bow tie!
No seriously he can!
Props to him for calling out the NFL’s shenanigans on his Twitter account. I don’t follow football religiously, but can the NFL rule makers just go away? I digress.
1. He looks tough, but he’s a softie. Who else in the NFL would call out their love for Skittles?
2. He doesn’t like talking to the press, but he did this.
3. He calls out the media’s B.S.