I went back to my high school routine of reading and reflecting on a bible verse. Starting today and every Sunday thereafter, I will share the verses I reflected and prayed with each day of the previous week. I invite you to think of these verses as the Lifehack version of God’s word.
1. Psalms 92:13-14: Be fully satisfied with your life
No matter where you’re life is at, always be thankful for it.
2. Titus 3:8: Do good unto others
Be a good samaritan. Help others in need.
3. Philippians 4:13: Cast your fears to God
Remember that God is always on your side when you fear or dread anything.
4. Ephesians 5:15-16: Don’t waste time
Manage your time wisely.
5. James 5:16: Ask for help
No one can do everything by themselves.
6. Psalms 119: 133-134: Learn to pray
A simple prayer is better than an insincere one.
7. Mark 1:35: Seek God early
Pray every morning and ask for his help in mapping out your day.