I went back to my high school routine of reading and reflecting on a bible verse. I invite you to think of these verses as the Lifehack version of God’s word.
1. Psalms 23:2: Live a healthy life
Rest, eat healthy, and exercise. God wants you to live a sustainable and healthy life.
2. Numbers 11:12: Find balance in your life
Sometimes, it’s ok to say no.
3. Philippians 3:10: Be relentless in pursuing God’s dreams for you.
God has a path for you. Don’t give up on finding it.
4. John 17:4: Complete the work God gave you.
Similar to how you would finish the work your job assigned you to do, God also wants you to complete the purpose he gave you.
5. 1 John 4:18: Throw fear away.
Fear is wrapped into many different forms – anxiety, worries, doubt. God says to throw them away by believing in His love and power.
6. Proverbs 17:22: Laughter is the best medicine.
Even God thinks that having fun is OK.
7. Galatians 6:10: Do good unto others.
Build up the people in your lives who look up to you. Show them God’s way.