I am pretty loyal to the products I currently have in my routine, but once in a while I like to try new products, especially the ones that rarely go on sale.
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. My coworker had me try a sample of this product at work and it smelled delicious! I am currently experiencing very dry skin (maybe because of this schizo weather…) and I think this product’s moisturizing ingredients, coconut oil & cupuaçu butter, will be the answer to my issue.
- Sunday Riley Power Couple. I heard great reviews about Good Genes (brightening, helps rid of dark spots), but plunking down >$100 on a skincare product sort of breaks my heart (this is what happens when you work in the industry). This kit is a good compromise without breaking the bank.
- Beauty Blender Kit. Cult product, enough said.
- Chloe Fragrance. Always love a floral fragrance.
- Glam Glow Clearing Treatment. Amazing for blemish-prone skin.
- Kevin Aucoin Eyelash Curler. My Tarte curler is almost at the end of its shelf life and I heard this one is pretty comparable to Shu Uemura.